If you subscribe to my newsletter, you may have already seen this. But if you’re like most people, we want to spend smarter in 2019. Do you agree? I did some research and found the 7 ways to spend less in 2019 from cutting your latte intake to staying in. Read on!
1. Say goodbye to joe.According to research, average American’s spends approx 1,100$ or $3 a day on coffee
Even if you just buy a $2 latte four days a week, you’d still have spent $6,149.98 after 10 years.
2. Stop collecting, start selling. There are some great sites out there where you can sell your goods: eBay, Poshmark, ReBag, etc.
3. Turn off the TV. According to research, you’ll save more than just on your electricity bill. You will be exposed to less spend inducing ads, end your cable coverage, focus on other things like a side gig, etc.
4. Stick to your list. Just ask Reid, I’m horrible at his, but when I stick to the list I save myself from the last minute impulse buys!
5. Break out the crock or insta pot. I just bought my first insta pot cookbook!
6. Going out or staying in. STAY IN! Save lots of benjamins when you stay in!
7. Cancel the gym membership you don’t use. download an app and do it with a friend for accountability
What about you, what ways are you spending smarter in 2019? I’d love to hear!
What I’m wearing:
jeans “farrow instaslim” I loved wearing these after I had Levi because they were so flattering // graphic tee // camel coat similar // mules and the flat version //