1. Cowhide rug Incredibly soft and surprisingly durable
4. Drone Baskets These fit perfectly in the Kallax system shelving and are cheap to replace. Mine are already covered with crayons 🙁
5. Red Panton Chair I don’t have this yet, but its on the list. Every room needs a pop of red!
6. Knuff Magazine File Love this birch wood file holder and a convenient way to hide books and papers
7. Cacti Its trendy, cute and holds up nicely after baby has dumped it out a couple times.
8. Handwriting books Getty Dubay Book A (Kindergarten) and Hymns in Prose Copy Book Zaner Bloser Print (first grade)
10. Sofia Black and White Stripe Fabric I’ve covered headboards, pillows and here for a pin board in this fabric and it has yet to fail me. If you’re wondering how we made this board: We purchased Homasote (fiber board) from Menards, covered it in fabric and stapled and sprayed it with fabric adhesive Before… in process
Nothing sexier than a guy putting a room together, getting his saw out and working all free moments on the weekends. Love him.
I can’t resist a lil man in a camo vest!
They just got their handwriting books in the mail and they were super excited to start. Best was when little lady asked, “How does the mail lady know we’re doing school?”
Lunch: turkey hot dogs and peaches and lots of snacks in between. This looks pretty pathetic. It actually tastes better than it looks!
Recess is their favorite!
Nature loot: she collects leaves and twigs to observe and draw. She basically crawled into this world with colored pencils. Science over naptime is just an excuse to draw what she sees. And she loves doing it.
Bonus of homeschooling? The park is empty at 1:30pm. I love that I’m not missing these moments. Most importantly, I’m the student. And each day brings new trials despite the lesson plans which keeps me flexible and dependent on the Lord which is a good place to be. If you were wondering, wrestling matches and fights over pencils and chairs are real and if my lil guy drops his morning nap, it’ll be a game changer! But I know where my strength lies and who doesn’t like the extra random hugs, retelling our day to daddy when he walks in the door and witnessing the “aha moment”?