1. Pintuck Tunic || A lovely deep v-neck and feminine tied waist worn with leggings and flats. Can you say comfy and chic? Stay tuned to see how I style it!
2. Chanel “COCO ROUGE” ||It’s the real deal red that moisturizes too.
3. Vosges Chocolates || Super Dark Mini Bar Library. I eat these in secret so I don’t have to share
4. Pampero Tote || (also see Mar Y Sol Collins tote) Love the stripes and pompoms. Makes me want to move to the beach, if I didn’t already. Cuteness!
5. Metallic d’Orsay loafer flats || Drool. All my favorites in one shoe? J’adore.
6. Frankie Tote || A gorgeous mix of merino wool felt and leather. Also makes for a good diaper bag with the adjustable shoulder strap. Score.
7. MK Slim Runway Watch || This watch is so edgy I love it. If the hubs is reading this. This is the one.
Who can resist a pup for Valentine’s Day? Me and the kids have been staring at this pic for days but we aren’t ready for a dog. The struggle is real! Google your local pet rescue to adopt or donate. I think that’s a pretty darn sexy Valentine’s gift.
8. Hand & Cloth || Fresh Pressed Collection blankets are just gorgeous. I had a hard time only choosing one! See my blog post on the good this company is doing and gift for a cause.