I’ve been thinking lately about how less is more and how that translates in fashion … basically, there should be less junk and MORE quality pieces. Amen? After all, there’s no shame in ringing in summer with a worthy splurge. Especially if it is one that you will wear over and over and over again. See 5 of my favorite “investment buys” below.
1. Pierre Hardy (contrast details on point!)
2. Stella star bag (so adorable)
3. Chloé elsie (love this pop of color)
4. Stella denim crossbody (a classic that doesn’t take itself too seriously)
5. Ferragamo marisol (I like it with cutoffs and a flowy top)