For one day, we can honor our dads and husbands. It’s a great time to send a card, a gift and if you’re long distance to your father, pick up the phone and call. Either way, a gift means a lot. Reid does so many things for our family, from working downtown all week, to helping spread out breakfast before he leaves, to always taking time for me and the kids. We love him so! Don’t forgot to honor our dads and husbands. Below is a list of things my hubby would love, approved by me, and I’m sure yours will love as well. Order now to get it in time for Father’s Day, Sunday, June 18.
1) SURFER TEE Hubby really wants to learn how to surf, so this is perfect! Worn with jeans or shorts.
2) POLO by LACOSTE
3) WORKOUT TEE by REIGNING CHAMP
5) JACKET AGJEANS ::
6) CLARISONIC CLEANSING BRUSH
7) REIGNING CHAMP SHORTS
8) SPRING JUMP ROPE
9) SHOES REEF
10) ONA CAMERA BAG A cool camera bag exists
11) FJÄLLRÄVEN DUFFEL BAG Who knew they had duffel bags?