I like my swim cover to double as a top for when I want to grab breakfast at Urth Caffé with a friend or pick up my girls from school. I like options. And yes, I plan on wearing number 2, to both breakfast, school pick-up and Manhattan Beach, why not? What do you like to wear to the beach?
Shop my top 5 below:
1. This white and crochet jumpsuit by Anna Kosturova spells #MOMBOSS and ready for cocktails by the pool.
2. Not from the cover-up department, but this Free People top with pom pom’s should definitely be on the beach. Amen? One in every color PLEEEEESE.
3. Love this understated white romper by O’Neill with cute embroidered details.
4. A crochet kimono is just as important as the right SPF, this one by La Blanca is no exception.
If you’re still in search of a SWIM SUIT, these are my faves currently:
1. This nude one-piece, is ALL YES.
2. This striped bandeau is art!
3. Gotta love a classic scalloped one-piece!